New hot stone massage special offer
It’s here – our new stone massage therapy! Tailored to your individual needs, our stone therapy is available as an upgrade to most of our listed massage treatments.
To celebrate the launch we’re offering 25% off your first stone therapy massage with us.
- Aromatic Zen body massage with stone therapy – 60 minutes – offer price £60 (standard price £80)
- Swedish body massage with stone therapy – 60 minutes – offer price £60 (standard price £80)
- Aromatic Zen back massage with stone therapy – 30 minutes – offer price £33.75 (standard price £45)
- Luxury back neck and shoulder massage with stone therapy – 45 minutes – offer price £43.50 (standard price £58)
- Signature Spa massage for scalp, face and body with stone therapy – 90 minutes – offer price £86.25 (standard price £115)
This offer is subject to one offer per person and valid on appointments booked and taken up until 31 May 2020.
Book online in the usual way, selecting your treatment from the ‘massage and wellbeing’ section and we will apply your discount when you pay at spa reception. Please mention this offer or show us this enews on your phone when you arrive for your appointment.
Or call us on 01608 670777 or email email@example.com
About stone massage
Basalt and marine stones are used in your treatment. These stones are used for their shape and energetic properties. Basalt is formed from lava which is expelled when a volcano erupts. The lava cools and hardens forming basalt. Basalt stone is a mass of many minerals. At a holistic level these stones are said to offer strength, self-control and positive energies to the physical and spiritual body. This is the reason why stone therapy is regarded as a complete mind, body and soul treatment. Using basalt and marine stones, stone therapy offers your therapist an opportunity to incorporate warm and cold stones into your massage treatment, customised to your specific needs.
Stone massage therapy may help in the following ways
- The effects of the warm stones on the physical body can be greater than in a manual massage
- By stimulating the circulatory system, bringing nutrients to the tissues
- By improving lymphatic circulation, promoting the removal of fluids and toxins
- The heat from the stones may soften adhesions and help reduce fibrous nodules
- Skin condition may improve due to the flexibility of the connective tissue of the dermis, improving the condition of collagen and elastin fibres in the dermis
- By helping to balance the parasympathetic part of the nervous system, in turn helping to balance stress levels
- You may feel calmer and more relaxed as the heat helps to sedate the central nervous system
- Cold stones may reduce muscle inflammation and soreness