We’re taking bookings!
As announced last week, we intend to reopen Spa on the Square for treatments from Saturday 4 July 2020, pending confirmation from the Government, and offer our full list of treatments.
So that we can provide a safe salon environment for us all, we’re making various changes to the way we operate. Today we are publishing our Covid-19 policy which gives all the details.
We’re also ready to take bookings once again! You may now book through our usual channels – via online booking on our website, by calling 01608 670777, by emailing email@example.com, or by messaging us from our Facebook page.
If our reopening date is delayed and we have to reschedule your appointment, we’ll be in touch.
Please read on to find out about the changes we are making and to help us manage your bookings and appointments as easily and safely as possible.
We are excited to be back and look forward to seeing you very soon!
The same warm welcome
Your welfare and that of our team are our priority. Even though things will be different, we look forward to offering the same warm, friendly, quality service and making your visit feel as relaxing and luxurious as ever.
We’ve always practised the highest levels of sterilisation and hygiene as standard and have now further enhanced our processes and protocols. We’ve followed the government’s latest guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19 in the work place and the excellent and very detailed advice provided by BABTAC (the British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology), our professional membership organisation.
So what’s going to be different?
- Appointments are now subject to prior booking and prepayment and we will be unable to accommodate walk-ins. We’ll contact you at least 2 days prior to your appointment to make sure all is OK, go through a pre-arrival Covid-19 health questionnaire and take payment.
- We’ll welcome one client at a time and appointment arrival and departure times will be staggered. We ask you to please be mindful of social distancing within the spa and the guidance of your therapist.
- On arrival we will do a temperature check and ask you to sanitise your hands. Manicure clients will also be asked to their wash hands with soap and water in the spa before treatment.
- We’ll ask you to wear PPE suitable for your treatment, for example a mask and/or disposable gloves. You are welcome to wear or bring your own new or freshly washed mask and new disposable gloves or we can provide them for you. We will also provide disposable shoe covers.
- We’ve rearranged the layout of the ground floor and the manicure tables, fitted with clear screens, are now in completely separate areas. We’ve also refurbished our beauty waxing and tanning room on the middle floor which gives us four separate, private treatment rooms on our middle and top floors.
- Unfortunately we’re unable to offer a waiting area or our usual refreshments but will be providing bottles of water.
- If you would like skincare product advice or to look at make up, we are offering pre-booked complimentary skincare and make up advice sessions.
- All staff will have their temperature checked each day before entering the building, will be wearing appropriate PPE and keeping to a strict hygiene routine. They have completed their Employer and Employee Returning to Business (Covid) Certificates of Training.
- We’ll be carrying out enhanced cleaning and disinfection routines in between every client, paying particular attention to all public areas and high touch areas such as door knobs, bannister rails and the bathroom area.
Please prepare for your visit by reading our full Covid-19 policy here on our website.