What’s changed at the spa and what’s still the same
Much has changed in all our lives over the past few weeks. Here at the spa, our salon is closed for treatments in line with the COVID-19 regulations. We’ll let you know as soon as things change and we are allowed to reopen safely. Meanwhile, here is a little recap of what’s changed at the spa and what’s still the same.
- All our usual communications channels are still open. We’ll be sending out our enews from time to time and posting on our Facebook page, on Instagram and here on our website. You can still contact us by telephone on 01608 670777, by emailing email@example.com and by messaging us via Facebook.
- If you are not on our enews list and would like to be, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign up.
- Carmela is available to answer any questions you may have about your nail care, skincare or holistic wellbeing and to give advice on all our retail product range.
- You can still order all your regular skincare and beauty products, including nail polishes and make up, by calling or emailing us and we will post your products to you, with free postage for orders over £50. Our brands include skincare from CACI, PHYTO5, and Dr Hauschka, make up from Mii, wellbeing products and gifts from NEOM, polishes and nail care from Jessica and CND Shellac.
- If you are a PHYTO5 client, you can download our full PHYTO5 price list at www.phyto5.co.uk
- If you’ve not brought skincare and beauty products from us before, but would like to find out more, just call us to have a chat and mini consultation with Carmela.
- We are extending expiry dates by 3 months on all gift cards and monetary vouchers due to expire during March, April or May 2020 and any new ones issued during the same period – and we will keep this under review as things unfold.
- You can still buy gift cards online – we just ask you to bear with us in terms of dispatch dates and cannot, at the moment, offer guaranteed next day delivery.
- As soon as we know when we can reopen for treatments and reopen online booking, we will let you know. This will include directly contacting all clients who have regular bookings with us.
Until next time, take care and stay safe.