Supporting #SalonsAreSafe – and how you can help us
Today we’re adding our voice to the beauty industry’s call to help show that our industry is safe and ready to reopen alongside hair salons and other practitioners – #SalonsAreSafe.
- We’ve already invested in screens, staff and client PPE and made changes to the salon layout and processes.
- We’ve carried out risk assessments on every single treatment, with adaptations now in place and our therapists fully trained in the new protocols.
- We’ve increased our already high standards of cleanliness, hygiene and infection control.
- We have three spacious floors with private treatment rooms and will be limiting and staggering appointments throughout the day, with no compromise to social distancing.
- Staff have completed professional Covid-19 Certificates of Training for returning to work. They will have their temperature taken daily before entering the spa and are committed to taking all necessary Covid-19 health precautions.
- And we’ve written down and published full details in our Covid-19 policy and will be constantly reviewing and updating it.
We absolutely believe we can provide a safe, welcoming environment and the same professional, high quality service we are known for. We are ready – and we know that our clients are ready too.
Our heartfelt thanks for your support, lovely feedback, and for bearing with us. We hope to see you soon!
Our thanks also to BABTAC and British Beauty Council for their professional support and guidance during these rather challenging times and for continuing to put our case to Government in order to secure a date for reopening.